Jimpy Days

This is what is going on in my life. Sometimes I feel that people don't have any idea of what my day-to-day living is all about or what it entails. Hopefully these postings will help those wanting, gain a better perspective of what my lifestyle is.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tempe, Arizona, United States

I live in Tempe Arizona, within the Valley of the Sun, and work at Arizona State University. I am the Associate Director of the Disability Resource Center where I have worked for over 24 years. I love my job but most of all I love my family and all the friends who support me.

Saturday, December 24, 2005

What temperature is it?

Okay, what's going on here? This afternoon about three o'clock I checked the local television station to see what the temperature was. It was 79.4°!!! What's the deal?

This is December 24, Christmas Eve. It shouldn't be hovering around 80°. I guess that's Christmas in Phoenix.

I've lived here in Phoenix for almost 27 years now and I've NEVER experienced this warm up temperature the day before Christmas. So much for Santa's ability to land.

Regardless, I love it. I moved here for the warm temperatures and they sure have pulled through so far this fall and winter season. So here's to continued warm temperatures!

Y'all have a great Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home