Jimpy Days

This is what is going on in my life. Sometimes I feel that people don't have any idea of what my day-to-day living is all about or what it entails. Hopefully these postings will help those wanting, gain a better perspective of what my lifestyle is.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tempe, Arizona, United States

I live in Tempe Arizona, within the Valley of the Sun, and work at Arizona State University. I am the Associate Director of the Disability Resource Center where I have worked for over 24 years. I love my job but most of all I love my family and all the friends who support me.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

My Family.

Yesterday I made some comments about things that might be said after I die, particularly at my funeral. Comments that would be most likely made by my family, close relatives or friends. So I wanted to share with everyone thoughts I have about my family.

This is a photograph of my family that was taken on my 50th birthday. My brothers and sisters, all 8 of them, came out to Tempe, to help me celebrate my birthday.

As a surprise, they installed a Pergo wood floor throughout my house. Something I was totally unaware of at the time.

The love among my family is very unique and something I am very grateful for. God has blessed me with a wonderful family. A family that I attribute all of my success to. If it wasn't for them, I would never be where I am today. Every day I thank God I have had such a wonderful support system in my family. Thank you to each and every one of you.

Mary, Ellen, Arlene, Elizabeth, Joseph, Barbara, Robert Jr., and Greg. I love you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home