Jimpy Days

This is what is going on in my life. Sometimes I feel that people don't have any idea of what my day-to-day living is all about or what it entails. Hopefully these postings will help those wanting, gain a better perspective of what my lifestyle is.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tempe, Arizona, United States

I live in Tempe Arizona, within the Valley of the Sun, and work at Arizona State University. I am the Associate Director of the Disability Resource Center where I have worked for over 24 years. I love my job but most of all I love my family and all the friends who support me.

Monday, December 05, 2005

What's this?

I have been wanting to begin journaling my life in some way but never have quite figured out how to best do that. Then I visited the blog of Dr. Michael Crow, President of Arizona State University, and realized that this medium might be a good way for me to start tracking my life. I'm hoping it will serve as a motivator for me when it comes to my frequent, or not so frequent postings. I don't, for one minute, think that thousands of people will come flocking to this blog. But, if it helps one person understand me a little better, it will have served its purpose.

With that said, watch for new postings and you never know you might learn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home