Jimpy Days

This is what is going on in my life. Sometimes I feel that people don't have any idea of what my day-to-day living is all about or what it entails. Hopefully these postings will help those wanting, gain a better perspective of what my lifestyle is.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tempe, Arizona, United States

I live in Tempe Arizona, within the Valley of the Sun, and work at Arizona State University. I am the Associate Director of the Disability Resource Center where I have worked for over 24 years. I love my job but most of all I love my family and all the friends who support me.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

How was your day?

Boy, and I thought Christmas was a bad day. I mean, I was sick, fighting a sore on my lower back, couldn’t leave my house because the door opener for my back door was turned off and, on top of that, I got stuck underneath my counter in the kitchen for three hours when I went to get a drink of water around 6:30 p.m.. Oh yeah, to put icing on the cake I treated my PCA like shit when she arrived to put me to bed. Undoubtedly a result of my frustrations that day.

Well, I think today was even worse.

Over the last week I have spent most of my waking hours redesigning my web site. Redesigning my web site was my goal to complete all of the 10 days I had off during the holidays. Well, when I came to test it this morning I discovered that I made a major mistake and would have to redesign it all over again. All that work down the drain. It was a total failure. What a kick in the -----

I spent about an hour being pissed off and then realized that being angry wasn’t doing any good. So I started the redesign process. Got the basic templates done by the end of the day. Remember, I didn’t get started till around noon.

Looks pretty good. And seeing that I had lunch with my brother, maybe today wasn’t all that bad.

And yes, I did call my PCA and apologize for the way I treated her Christmas night.

I hate bad days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home